I. All faiths are equally valid.
It is right to respect the faith and beliefs of others.
It is right to obey the tenets of one’s own faith.
II. All faiths agree that there exists a Divine Universal Guiding Principle.
To different faiths, this Priciple has different Names and Attributes.
It is right to respect and venerate the Universal Principle, under whatever Name.
III. All faiths agree on certain moral canons. To willfully break these canons is sin.
1. One must honor and respect the Universal Principle.
2. One must honor and respect the faiths and beliefs of others.
3. One must honor, respect, and obey the tenets of one’s own faith.
4. One must respect and obey those in authority.
5. One must be honest.
6. One must be faithful to one’s promises.
7. One must not commit murder.
8. One must not steal.
9. One must not abuse power or authority.
10. One must not cause others needless harm.
— Council of Theologians
Colorado Springs, 2048 C.E.
Find out more in Hunt for the Dymalon Cygnet by Don Sakers
Moved to new site - With the (temporary?) end of the Legion, this seemed a good time to move to my own Legion site. Over there you'll find a post on what I would do with the L...
3 years ago